The ResizeKit2.NETX Control
ResizeKit2.NETX is a control that automatically adjusts the size of all controls displayed on the form and their fonts. It allows programmers to create applications that are independent of changes in the size of the form or run-time screen resolution. The ResizeKit2.NETX can be used without writing a single line of code.
It's easy to use by just pasting the resize control on the form at design time, and it can be immediately used in new programs as well as existing programs without changing the design or code at all.
* Set the AutoSize property of Form to False.
* Set the AutoScaleMode property of Form to None.
* Set the Anchor property of each control placed on the Form to AnchorStyles.Top and AnchorStyles.Left (default value).
* The cell size of the DataGridView control is not subject to resizing. (Font size is subject to resizing.)
To resize cells, use the control's AutoSizeColumnsMode and AutoSizeRawsMode properties.
* ReportViewer and MonthCalendar controls are not subject to resizing.
* Third-party controls may not be resized.
Simple sample programs included